Before and After Engagement funny insulting sms jokes

Written by

AFTER ENGAGEMENT:

SHE: I waited so long for this
HE: Do U want me to leave?
SHE: No. never!
HE: Do U love me?
SHE: Yes I did, I'm doing & I'll do
HE: Did you ever cheat me?
SHE: I would rather die than do it.
HE: Will you kiss me?
SHE: Surely, it's my pleasure.
HE: Will you hurt me?
SHE: No way, I'm not such a kind of person.
HE: Can I trust you?
SHE: Yes.
HE: Oh, Darling!

To know AFTER WEDDING
>>Read from bottom to top<<




Before Engagement: "Why do they call it getting engaged? Because once you're engaged, you can't escape... just like a really good magic trick!"

After Engagement: "I asked my partner if we could have a low-key engagement. They said sure, as long as the ring is still high-key sparkly!"


Before Engagement: "Why did the engagement ring go to school? It wanted to get a little 'bling' in education before the big commitment!" After Engagement: "Getting engaged is like choosing a Wi-Fi password. You want something strong and secure because you're going to be sharing it for a lifetime!" Before Engagement: "They say engagement is finding someone to share your heart with. I thought they meant my Netflix password." After Engagement: "Engagement is like a software update for your relationship. It's exciting at first, but you know you'll have to work out a few bugs along the way." Before Engagement: "Why did the engagement ring start a podcast? It had a lot of karat interviews lined up!" After Engagement: "They say marriage is a three-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring, and suffering. Just kidding – it's all about the love, laughter, and teamwork!"


Before Engagement:
"I told my partner I wanted a 'serious' engagement. They handed me a ring and said, 'Is this serious enough, or should I call a clown?'"

After Engagement:
"Getting engaged is a lot like mastering a recipe. It takes the right ingredients, careful mixing, and a dash of commitment – just don't forget to preheat the oven of love!"

Before Engagement:
"Why did the engagement ring become a detective? It wanted to solve the mystery of eternal love before the proposal!"

After Engagement:
"Engagement is when a man and woman decide to become one. The trouble starts when they try to decide which one."

Before Engagement:
"I asked my partner what they thought about getting engaged. They said, 'Sure, as long as it doesn't come with a user manual.' Little did they know, I've been writing one!"

After Engagement:
"Why did the engagement ring apply for a job? It wanted to settle down and work on its 'carats'!"









No comments: