Funny Birthday SMS Message | Funny Friend SMS joke

Written by

When u born..the clouds were parted..
Sun shined N God appeared in front of all people N said..
"SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE" "KINDLY ADJUST".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


       Knock knock...

       Anyone there?

       Oh good, hi I have a delivery 4u...

        ()"""() ,*
        ( 'o' ) ,** *
       (,,)=("')-***
      (""),,,("") "**  *
     Happy Birthday!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

One day the sky was crying.
I ask him why you are crying today.
He told me, I had lost my beautiful star.
It was a day when you were born.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: