Funny SMS Joke | If Facebook is School What happens ?

Written by

If facebook was School
then every1 would get a certificate
for full attendance.

---------------------
    *One*

  *Special*

*Surprise 4 u*

Close ur eyes!


10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

you CHEAT!

you didn't close your eyes.
so no surprise.
HEHE!!

--------------------------------
Boy: I Love you..
Girl: Shut Up.!!

Boy: I Need you.
Girl: Shut Up.!!

Boy: I Miss you.
Girl: Shut Up.!!

Boy: I want to Marry you.
Girl: Really..??

Boy: Shut Up.!!
------------------------

Sun Rise Funny SMS Joke


Universal truth we learnt "Sun rises in the East"
Fact: Sun neither rises nor sets, Only earth Rotates
Moral: Education Kills our common sense!!


Tell me Ur brush colour,I will tell U what type of marriage U will get.
Soon reply me.
Its intresting....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thanks 4 rplyng I was just checking whethr u have a brush or not.
and how do you think ur brush Colour says what type of marriage U will get ???



No comments: